Monday, February 10, 2014

This Week

The children will be bringing home several important  things this evening.  There is a new list of Word Journal vocabulary.
 There is a also a new spelling list.  The pretest is on Wednesday and the final test is Friday.  The students are really getting into these spelling tests.  They are excited about them, and it shows because they are doing very well.
There is also a paper coming home with contraction conversions for the words will and is.  They will have to know these for a report card grade.  So, I had them mark the page  KEEP KNOW FOR REPORT CARD.  They will be given the contraction and have to tell the two words that make up the contraction.  Example:  I'll is I will.  Keep this paper and go over the contractions and the two words that make them.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.