The first thing I heard this morning was "Mrs. Lauf there's only 10 days of school left but it is really just nine and a half since the last day we only go until 11:00". The excitement in the voice proclaiming the start of the countdown made the reality hit. WOW, were has the the year gone. As we worked today, I watched and observed the children. I thought back to August and were we started from and how far we are today. It is amazing to me how much they have grown physically, academically and spiritually. I am so proud of my class!
We have the usual Word Journal vocabulary this week. All of the students will take the list of 35 words for the spelling test on Wednesday. If they get all 35 words correct, they do not have to take it again on Friday. Continue working on the math facts this week for 15 minutes each night.
Don't forget about the first grade taking the parts of the Mass this Wednesday, 5-14. All parents and grandparents are invited to attend.
Some of the children have Parent Point Dress Down Passes for tomorrow.
I plan to enjoy my time being with your children in the last few days I left to spend with them!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.