Monday, December 22, 2014

Merry Christmas

A huge thank you to all the parents for being so generous to me with Christmas gifts.  I love the excitement and pride each child shows as I open their gift.  The look on their face us precious.  
The Christmas party was well planned.  Many parents attended and it went very smoothly.  Great JOB!
Enjoy this time with your children.  I will miss them.  Along with family time, I will be going to Italy to play the keyboard for IC Church's choir.  We will sing for the New Year's Day Mass celebrated by Pope Francis in the St. Peter Basilica in Rome.  I plan to bring a little something back for each child in my class that hopefully will be blessed by Pope Francis.  I will be back for the first day of school in January.
Wishing all of you a blessed New Year in 2015,
Mrs. Lauf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.