Yo! Ho! Ho! Three weeks to go! I just can't believe I am writing there is less than a month of school left. The children have matured and grown so much. I am so proud of their progress. They are reading like crazy every extra second they have in class to take COMPREHENSION TESTS! It is amazing how motivated they are for those points. Many of the children are coming home tonight with more prizes like book marks, dog tag necklaces and mini basketballs. Please remember to have them read to you a few times a week through the summer so the reading skills they have worked so hard to achieve this year do not regress.
There is a a new Word Journal list this week. Please have your child read the words to you and bring the notebook back signed by Wednesday. There is a new list of spelling words, too. The pretest is Wednesday and the final test is Friday.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.