Monday, October 03, 2016

Good to Be Back

It made me happy to be back with the children today.  The bright smiles as they walked in this morning saying things like, "I missed you"  and "I'm glad you are back"  lifted my spirits.  Thank you parents, too, for the comforting words and cards with the passing of my father. 
We are back into the same routine with a new list of Word Journal vocabulary coming home this evening.  That is due back on Wednesday.   There is also math homework every night this week due back the next day.  Don't forget to continue reading the books coming home with your child.  The chart, indicating the number of books they have read, is filling up quickly.   I can really tell the children who are practicing the words cards regularly. It is hard to believe the end of the first quarter is in two weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.