It was so nice to see all my students attend the Open House on Sunday. It is an exciting for the children and the teacher!
This was one of my best First Day of School in the 35 years of teaching. I have a great group of students. It is going to be a super school year.
Here are just a few reminders. The FISH FOLDER should come to school every day. It should also come home in the book bag every night. So if it is not in there, ask some questions.
We will have snack every day in the morning. So please send one with your child daily. There were a few disappointed children today. Some parents sent a plastic bag with three snacks in it today for the whole week. I get it. It is a lot easier to pack once for the whole week than it is to remember to pack every night. So feel free to send a weeks worth. We have a special place in the room to keep the snacks so that they won't be in the student's desks day after day.
It is always a good feeling to get that first day over. I asked the children at the end of the day if anyone was scared to come to school today. A few of them said they were. Then I asked if anyone was scared to come back to school tomorrow. Not one said yes. That's a win in my book!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.