Monday, October 05, 2020

Week Seven

 I never thought we would make it to week seven.  I praised the children for continuing to social distance and wear their masks without being reminded.  You never know what God's plans are.  But, I am thankful every day for how compliant the children have been with all of the changes.

Week Seven of the High-Frequency Words are in the notebooks and coming home for review.  Send them back signed on Thursday, November 8.

There will be math homework on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday this week.

I am hoping to get Google Classroom assigned for Wednesday night.  But, that all depends on if I can figure out how to post it.😕  At least it's getting easier for me.  Practice makes perfect.

Don't forget the night reading as well.

This week is Standardized Testing for grades three through eight.  Mrs. Trsachsel is allowing the whole school to wear Spirit Wear shirts for the entire week even though the first grade is not testing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.