Friday, May 07, 2021

Happy Mother's Day

 The children have lovingly made Mother's Day gifts.  The "hand-made card" was a fun project for them. 

The aloe plant is a shoot that came from a plant my grandmother kept in her kitchen when I was a little girl.  When she was no longer able to care for the plant, my mother had it.  Now it has been passed on to me from my mom. Every year I get just enough new shoots off of it to share with my class for their mothers.  So from my grandmother, my mother and me, "Happy Mother's Day".  The aloe is a house plant that doesn't need much water.  I told the children to water on Wednesday, just a touch, not too much.  

Even more important is the container holding the aloe plant.  Your child picked out a word they think best describes you.   They used letter stickers to spell that word on the cup.  They are so sweet.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.