It may be the last week but first grade is preparing to take on the liturgical parts for the School Mass. Please feel free to join us at 1:45 on Wednesday in church.
There will not be a list of Word Journal vocabulary this week. But there is an important homework assignment. In the Friday Journal the children started a letter I will give to my new first grade class next year at the August open house. I told the children to tell these upcoming first graders everything they need to know about first grade. They are supposed to have you read over what they have written and help them with spelling and punctuation. On Tuesday, we will spend time in class rewriting it on decorated paper. From what I have seen so far, you will enjoy their perspective.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for showering me with thoughtful and generous gifts during Teacher Appreciation Week.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.