Blast Off was a huge success. Thanks to all the parents for volunteering to make this day so special for the children. There is no need to send a book bag tomorrow. If I need to send something home, I have plastic bags.
There is no lunch served tomorrow because we dismiss at 11:00. There is no After School Care, either. I have some popcorn I will be sharing with the children tomorrow for snack, so you don't need to send a snack either.
Check out the parish newsletter. You may remember we wrote in the Friday Journal a few weeks ago on the topic of "I like St. Peter School because......". This was a request from Father Greg. Now some of the Journal entries from our class have been published in the parish newsletter on the last page. Read through them and see if your child's work was chosen. There will be more in the next issue for the parish newsletter, too. I am so proud.
This is the last entry I will make for the school year. Thanks again for great support and parent involvement. Thank you for sharing the wonderful gift of your children with me. Have a happy and safe summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.