Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Grandparents Day

I will be giving out the parts to the children in the next few days for the Grandparents Day Mass on March 8.  Every child will have a special part in the Mass.  Some of them have written really cute things about their grandparents to share.  It is very important for you to send back the attendance sheet I send home last week indicating how many grandparents will be here for Mass. I have only received a response for seven of the children so far.  I need to have  that NO LATER THAN 8:00 am this Friday morning. We will be going to church to reserve places for the children and the exact number of grandparents attending.   It would be so disappointing for the children to have their grandparents sit in the back because I did not know to reserve them a place to sit up front.  If you can't find the letter I sent home, just write down those attending and send it in soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.