This is the first five day week of the school year, and we are going to be busy.
There is a new list of Word Journal vocabulary coming home THIS evening. Have your child read the words to you. When they know the words without hesitation, sign the page and return the notebook to school. This is due back by Wednesday.
We will have math homework every evening this week. Look for that paper in the FISH FOLDER on the RIGHT back to school side.
On Wednesday of this week, we will take a reading readiness test in the Bartow Lab. Encourage your children to LISTEN carefully and follow directions! From what I have observed in class this year, I am anticipating great things.
Parent Lunch names A-E is on Tuesday this week.
With the pleasant weather, I hope to take the children out to the garden this week and have a few science lessons. I have shovels for all (large serving spoons I got a rummage sales.)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.