Thursday, January 07, 2021

Next Week

 I thought I would remind you just a bit early about the changes for next week so you can make plans accordingly over the weekend,.

There is NO SCHOOL on Monday, January 11, because of the inauguration at the Capitol.

On Tuesday, we have a Dress Down Day and early dismissal. First Grade students, along with their siblings, are dismissed at 1:15 so the parking lot can clear and parents from grades 2 through 8 can enter the parking lot for pick up.  There is no After School Care on that day.

Then on Thursday, we also have a 1:15 dismissal for Parent-Teacher Conferences. There will be NO AFTER SCHOOL CARE on that day either.  I believe it will be a telephone conference like it was after the first quarter.  On some of the report cards, I have asked for parents to sign up for a conference time.  This is mostly just to touch base on things we have already discussed.  For the most part, if there is an issue I needed to discuss of great importance about your child, I have already made contact with you long before now.

All parents are welcomed to sign up for a conference time, but for most of the students, it is not necessary. They are making great progress at their individual levels and I am blessed with a good group of students.  

Be on the lookout for report cards and conference time sign up sheets to come home in the book bag on Friday, January 8. 

Second verse, same as the first, as far as homework goes next week.....math, High-Frequency Word Journal, and nightly reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.