Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Scholastic Book Orders

 If you are interested in placing an order for Scholastic books, go to the link below.  Click on CONNECT WITH THE TEACHER, my code is HGWT7.  You can set up an account, look through the items available, and order. Have your orders complete by the first Friday of every month. I will place the order that day.  I will not order in December because the books don't always arrive before Christmas break.  I will not place an order in May either because the books often don't come in before school is out.

www.scholasticbook clubs.com

Most of the students seem to be settling into the routine.  We moved on to Lesson Two in reading this week.  There is a new list of high-frequency words in the Word Journal Notebook.  Study them every night with your child.  Send the notebook back Thursday with your signature indicating nightly study with your child. 

There will be a math page for homework every night this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.