Monday, October 20, 2014

Week of October 20th

Here we are with another busy week. 
*There is a new list of Word Journal vocabulary coming home in the book bags tonight.  Have your child read them to you  When they know them without hesitation, sign the page and return to school.  Those are due back Wednesday, 10-22.
*The children have the book for nightly reading.  Remember to sign the book log and return both each evening.
*WE WON!  St Peter school brought in the most donations of canned food so we earned five days of dress down starting tomorrow, Tuesday, October 21 through the next five school days.  With this Friday and next Monday off, that means we get to dress down all the way through next Wednesday.  The children are excited and I am looking forward to the dress down days, too.
*I was away this morning playing the organ at the funeral for a long time friend.  So, the papers with your conference times did not get handed out to the children today.  I will send them home Tuesday, so be on the look out for them in the book bags tomorrow. 
* Wednesday we have Mass.  Please have your child do a small chore to earn some change for the collection at the school Mass.
*As I said before we are off school for a long weekend on Friday, October 25 and Monday, October 27.  Enjoy the time with your children. 
*I am looking forward to seeing each of you at the conferences this week on Wednesday and Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.