I wanted to give you an update on how the practice tests are going. One of the hardest things for them to understand is that I can not help them figure out the answer. I have told them some of the answers may be hard and they might not know exactly what is correct but make the best guess they can and then we have to move on. This is so foreign to them, so it has been frustrating. The very hardest concept is the fact that I can only give the directions one time. So listening carefully and paying close attention is critical for their sucess.
Please take time to go over these things with them this weekend to help make next week a positive experience for them.
The practice tests and a letter from me are coming home in the book bag on Friday.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.