I sent home a Scholastic Book order form this week. You can order by hard copy and check or you can do the online orders. Please have the order placed by September 8.
Be sure to check the Story Book notebook. They have written to you about themselves and what we have been talking about in Religion. There is a note from me taped in the front of the notebook about responding back to your child. Please do and talk to them about their finger print!
I have tried to touch base with all of the parents in some form of communication be it verbal, email or comments in the FISH Folder To let you know haw the first two weeks of school are going for your child. Please check the FISH Folder every night. If I write a comment, please initial it or comment back so I know you have seen it. I will do the same for you.
Enjoy the weekend!
.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.