Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Conferences

     I enjoyed meeting with the parents who came in for conferences.  I took the opportunity to come to school at 1:15 today to visit with the children.  WOW, I saw the love and excitement the first thing I walked in the classroom door.  It made me miss them even more.  My physical therapy is going well.  The muscles are getting stronger.  I just have to conquer climbing and going down the steps before I can come back to school. Hopefully, that will be February 11.
There is a new list of Word Journal vocabulary this week and there will be next week as well. 
I am so proud to hear that everyone was successful on the first spelling test.  There is a new list this week and next.  The pretest this week and next week will be on Thursday because of no school on Monday.  The final test will be on Friday.
Keep reading those books nightly.  We will be taking the lexile test next week in computer lab.   I am anticipating those scores to go up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.