Friday, January 25, 2019

Catholic Schools Week

Happy Catholic School Week a bit early.  There are so many activities planned for next week , so please look a CSW schedule for all the details for Family Fun Nights and dress down days.
There will NOT be an new list of Word Journal vocabulary next week.  There will NOT be a spelling test next week, either!  There will be math homework on Monday and Tuesday only!
I went to the doctor this past week and my recovery is ahead of schedule.  Now to work on walking up steps.  Hopefully I will be cleared to return to work on FEBRUARY 11.  I miss the children so much.  I do want to let you I talk Mrs. Boatright almost every day to keep up on the student's progress.   So if you have any questions please feel free to email. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.