There are many things to update you on even with just two and a half days to go !
*There really is no homework this week. One of the students declared, "My mom will never believe there is no homework this week." So, I am confirming, it is true!
*On Wednesday there will be an Awards Assembly in church at 1:00 pm. If at all possible, parents should try to attend.
Also on Wednesday in the morning, I will be recognizing the students in my classroom for their individual achievement this year. Please be on the look out for the FISH Folder one last time. It will be filled with mementos from this year, classroom awards and the Six Flags tickets. The students can keep the folder.
*Thursday is the day the children have asked about since day one, Summer Blast Off. We will be outside in the morning. Please send your child to school with sun screen on. There will be NO LUNCH SERVED. So please send a lunch for your child. Otherwise, you will be getting a call from the office. It is also a Dress Down Day.
*Friday is short and sweet. Mass is first thing in the morning. We also dismiss at 11:00. There is no After School Care.
Finally, this school year had been very different for me because of the surgery. I appreciate the your support through it all. I want to thank you for the gift of your children. Thank you for entrusting their care and education to me. I am honored and feel privileged to have been their first grade teacher.
Have a great summer. We will see each other soon. The first day of school is only 84 away!
Mrs. Lauf
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.