Thursday, February 18, 2021

What's Next?

 It's been almost a year now since everything change with COVID. I will soon celebrate my sixtieth birthday. Never have I experienced our world in such a state. I keep asking, "What's next?"  I am giving that up for Lent.   I am going to let the awesome power of our God get me through anything and trust. The other constant blessing  I will focus on is your children.  My goodness, it was so good to see them today.  I hope you enjoyed the days off with them.  I heard all kinds of fun stories this morning.

We talked about Lenten promises.  A few surprised me like giving up being mean to their siblings and back talking to their parents!  Hopefully, the next 40 days will see some changes in your homes!  There is a daily Lenten calendar coming home tonight with activities to reflect on with your children.    We will be doing some of the same things here at school.   It will be beneficial for the students to repeat some of the same activities from school at home with their families.  

There is also a class picture coming home in the book bags tonight.

There is math and a book to read for homework.  Tomorrow is a Spirit Wear Day.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.