I am so proud of the children. Most of them got all the spelling words correct on the pretest! Since this was our first spelling test, I consider that a big deal! We have a new list of spelling words this week. The focus is on long a words. The pretest will be on Thursday, with the final test on Friday.
There is also a new list of word journal vocabulary coming home today in the book bags. They are due back with your signature on Thursday.
Last Friday I sent home a Scholastic book order. You can order those on line using the code or you can send a check with the order form. Please have those in by January 30th.
Continue on with the nightly reading assignment. Some of the children have read 75 books so far.
Next week is Catholic Schools Week. It is a very active time. Be sure to check the Catholic Schools Week calendar that came home in the family packet to keep up with the schedule changes and night time activities.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.