I have been working on going up and down the steps. I am so happy to report I can step up and down a 4 inch step multiple times as of today. Next week in Physical Therapy I will go from the 4 inch baby step to the regular 7 and 3/4 inch step. Which means, I should be back on Monday, February 11 most of the time. There will only be a few more days in the following weeks I will need to be gone for doctor appointments. However this upcoming week on Wednesday and Thursday, I am going to surprise the children and will spend a few hours here at school in the classroom with Mrs. Boatright and the students getting ready for my transition back into the classroom. I am so excited to back with them again!
I heard Catholic Schools Week was fabulous. Mrs. Boatright was amazed at all of the activities this week. She told me the children had a blast.
Next week it is back to work. There will be a new list of Word Journal vocabulary and a new list of spelling words. The spelling pretest will be on Wednesday and the final test will be on Friday. I have planned for math homework each night week as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.