Friday, February 08, 2019

I'm Back!

I have been clear to start working on a regular basis as of Monday, February 11.  There were days I did know if I could ever walk well enough to come back.  But, I now feel strong in body, mind and spirit and I am ready to be back with the children. 
There will be a new list of spelling words and Word Journal vocabulary this week.  There will also be math homework each evening.
Tuesday is a 1:30 dismissal and a dress down day. Candy Grams can be purchased at lunch time for 50 cents on Monday and Tuesday.  Don't forget the dollar to dress down on Valentine's Day.  The Valentine exchange is Thursday.  A list of the name of each child in the class was sent home Wednesday.
Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.