Monday, February 11, 2019

Spelling Words

I want to thank Mrs. Boatright for teaching the children while I was out.  We took the Lexile reading test last Wednesday and today.  Many of the children have increased their reading levels.  I am so proud of them
It seems Mrs. Boatright was having them write their spelling words for homework.  I think that is a good way to learn spelling words.  However, I am not requiring that as part of the homework.  If they do it and bring it in, I will give them a sticker on the paper.  The paper they write the words on is theirs to keep at home and use for study.  So, keep practicing them anyway that works for your child.
I'm a stiff and sore after the first day.  But, nothing compared to the pain the week before the surgery.  It feels great to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.