I looked at the report on my BLOG and I'm so glad to see most of the parents logging in to view the slide show and video.
I can't wait to meet all my students on Tuesday. We will spend some time unpacking all the school supplies so I just wanted to remind you to mark each individual supply item with your child's name. Some parents put just the initials on the crayons and markers and that's fine. The longer names don't fit easily.
I have a wish list for our classroom with things the children will use for different activities. If you would like to donate one or more, I would sure appreciate it.
Microwave popcorn, we have popcorn and a movie sometimes on Friday afternoon.
Juice boxes, after we work in the garden, it's nice to sit at the tables out there and enjoy a cool drink.
Clorox wipes
Gallon zip baggies
Quart zip baggies
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.