Monday, September 14, 2020

Fifth Week

 We are already halfway through the first quarter.  I will be calling all parents for a mid-quarter phone conference this week and next. It will probably be a quick call around 8:30 in the morning, 11:30 am or 3:30 pm.  I just want to touch base verbally since we did not get to speak at the Open House.  I have no big worries at this time.  If I did, you would have already had a phone call from me.  

I will need to start testing for report card skills in the next few weeks to complete them and get them on the grade cards by the end of the first quarter.  I posted a list of first quarter skills on my BLOG within the last two weeks.  If you are wanting to know what to work on with them at home, take a look at that list.  Make sure they know all the High-Frequency Words from the beginning of the school year. Say a few words to your child and see if they can tell you the beginning middle and ending letters.  

If you would like to order books, please do so by this Friday.

School pictures are in the book bags tonight!

There will be math homework tonight page 19B, Tuesday page 20B, Wednesday page 21 B, and Thursday page 22B.  There is also a new list of High-Frequency words in the notebook and that is due back with your signature on it.  Don't forget the nightly reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.