It worked. Everybody got on to my Google Classroom and did the homework. All this online learning is new and I am not really confident with my skills yet. So, I am excited it worked and I didn't mess it up!
There is no Google classroom assignment tonight. But there is math, page 17B. The High-Frequency Word notebook is due back tomorrow signed. There should be a book in the FISH Folder to read as well.
Tomorrow the students will take the Reading Foundation Test on the new Chrome books. The test covers the identification of upper and lower case letters, letter sounds, rhyming words, and beginning, middle, and ending sounds of small words. Many of these skills are on the first quarter report card.
Tomorrow is a Spirit Wear Day. No homework on Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.