Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Google CLassroom

 I am so pleased with my students.  They used the new Chrome Books today.   Mr. Veit came in and observed and was very impressed with their knowledge and navigation of Google Classroom.

Tonight there is an assignment for Google Classroom.  View U1 L3 and U1 L4.  There does seem to be a glitch in the "click and drag" interactive part of it.  Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.  I will admit I am not the techiest person around.  But, when Mr. Veit couldn't fix it either, I didn't feel so bad.  So, if you can't get the "click and drag" to work just have your child tell you the answers, watch the little video, and write a message in the comment section of the FISH Folder letting me know you completed this assignment. 

We could use some more Chlorox wipes and wet wipes in the classroom if you are out and about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.